To feature diverse perspectives from multiple regions and production systems, each working toward social, economic, and environmental sustainability and supporting progress toward global goals.
- Livestock is a key contributor to many countries and food systems and supports farmers’ livelihoods in diverse ways.
- Across regions and production systems, livestock producers and stakeholders are building on current achievements and making further progress toward global goals.
Moderator: Ashley McDonald, VP Sustainability for the National Pork Board
- Bill Hohenstein, USDA Director for Environment and Energy Policy
- Laura Cramer, International Livestock Research Institute
- Gianni Mota, Uruguay National Meat Institute
- Max Makuvise, Shangani Ranch and GRSB
No livestreaming available