Panel: Sustainable livestock across regions and production systems
Open attendance, seating limited
No livestream but recordings available after event
Pavilion information: https://cop27.iica.int/en/
Protein PACT information: https://theproteinpact.org/
Moderator: Ashley McDonald, VP Sustainability for the National Pork Board
- Bill Hohenstein, USDA Director for Environment and Energy Policy
- Laura Cramer, International Livestock Research Institute
- Gianni Mota, Uruguay National Meat Institute
- Max Makuvise, Shangani Ranch and GRSB
To feature diverse perspectives from multiple regions and production systems, each working toward social, economic, and environmental sustainability and supporting progress toward global goals.
- Livestock is a key contributor to many countries and food systems and supports farmers’ livelihoods in diverse ways.
- Across regions and production systems, livestock producers and stakeholders are building on current achievements and making further progress toward global goals.