By attending this event, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Gain valuable insights into diverse and growing livestock investment opportunities in Kenya
- Understand the Kenyan livestock investment landscape
- Connect with industry leaders, experts, and fellow investors and donors
- Explore investment opportunities in a range of livestock ventures
Agenda highlights for the convening include:
1. Insights into the Kenya livestock investment opportunity and investor landscape: Expert-led discussions of the diverse and growing investment opportunities in the Kenyan livestock sector and investor-led discussions of successes and challenges in livestock investing in the country. We will share insights from our recent study assessing 100+ investors including who is investing, what they are investing in and the challenges and barriers they face to livestock investing in Kenya.
2. Pitch Event: We will showcase innovative pitches from entrepreneurs and innovators working on a range of solutions within livestock and poultry value chains. Businesses and innovators achieving impact for small-scale farmers and pastoralists, food security and climate adaptation and resilience will be highlighted.
3. Livestock Solutions Marketplace and Networking Event: Investors will have an opportunity to meet livestock businesses and innovators 1:1 to discuss investment opportunities and to network with other investors and donors interested in livestock investing.