Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation: Addressing the Unintended Consequences
This side event aims to:
- To facilitate an open and honest discussion on avoidance and management of unintended consequences of climate action.
- Increase climate ambition amongst global agricultural leaders, share learnings and motivate collective action.
- Provide networking opportunities to attendees
Moderator: Fabio Niespolo, Emerging ag
Programming Speakers/Featured Initiatives:
- Vicky Gandini, Government of Argentina (TBC)
- Todd Crane, International Livestock Research Institute
- Tabi Joda, CEO of GreenAid and lead “One Billion Trees for Africa”
- Michelle Nutting, Nutrien
- Thomas Westhoff, President, International Association of Agricultural Students
- AG Kawamura, Horticulturalist, Solutions from the Land